Buyer dictating shipping means

We are newer sellers and offer items to North Americans via conventional shipping intermediaries. I now have a Russian buyer with no significant feedback not wanting to pay my suggested shipping price and wants to use his own company to come pick up the item from our home and ship it on his behalf . He wants to pay with paypal. I know I can re-list with a buy it now option for him but the whole thing feels weird. I welcome anyone's feedback. Thx.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

dont trust him they send someone to pick it up its gone and you hve no proof of anything,he tells paypaypal he didnt get the item he gets his money bck and has the item,you hve nothing,that scam has been tried on me on a very expensive harley,do not go for it thease guys have people alover the country picking up stuff

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

SCAM

A pretty common one.

Tell him your shipping terms are firm. Then stop communicating.

After four days, 96 hours, open an Unpaid Item Dispute and close it as soon as possible.

Put the scammer on your Blocked Bidder List (Site Map)

Do not communicate outside of the eBay Messages or the Dispute.

You should also be putting all countries except Canada and the USA on your Blocked Destinations, until you have more experience.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

dont trust him they send someone to pick it up its gone and you hve no proof of anything,he tells paypaypal he didnt get the item he gets his money bck and has the item,you hve nothing,that scam has been tried on me on a very expensive harley,do not go for it thease guys have people alover the country picking up stuff

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

SCAM

A pretty common one.

Tell him your shipping terms are firm. Then stop communicating.

After four days, 96 hours, open an Unpaid Item Dispute and close it as soon as possible.

Put the scammer on your Blocked Bidder List (Site Map)

Do not communicate outside of the eBay Messages or the Dispute.

You should also be putting all countries except Canada and the USA on your Blocked Destinations, until you have more experience.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply