Can a seller lower the shipping cost

Hi, just wanted to know if a seller can make changes to the shipping costs on their own, I am a buyer who would like to purchase 2 of 2 sets BURGUNDY PANEL 90% BLACKOUT REDUCE NOICE SAVE ENERGY GROMMET WINDOW CURTAIN m2 and the shipping for 2 panels cost $12.94 for just a set of them, the buyer didn't know what he can do to help me and make the shipping lower...can you help me so I can tell the seller if he can do it Please...Thank You Kindly for reading my message !! I don't think it's these , if not tell me what can be done please so I can copy and send to the seller...Thanks again !!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can a seller lower the shipping cost

Is the seller in the USA or UK?

Is the seller enrolled in the Global Shipping Program?

Look for this on the listing:

Customs services and international tracking provided

If so, no she can't change or reduce or combine shipping on multiple orders. Another brilliant policy of the GSP.

Possibly more to the point, has the seller actually weighed and measured the curtains? Because having recently purchased a lot of drapes for my new house, I can testify that Blackout and Energy Saving curtains are very heavy due to the lining or treatments on the back.

I really doubt $12.94 would cover domestic shipping, and I'm pretty certain it wouldn't cover international shipping by a long shot. And that doesn't even consider the duty (on items valued over $20CDN -- about $15.50 USD) sales tax and the $9.95 Canada Post service charge.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply