Can't print & pay for a shipping label from Canada to China

Why can't I print & pay for a shipping label from Canada to China? I have no trouble with any other country.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What kind of carrier or service are you trying to use? Through paypal shipping?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Try using Reprint Label.

I have a Mac and that's the only way I can get PP to print any label for me.

The command is hidden in the mass of print above the sample label.

Also fiddle with the address your buyer supplied.

Sometimes foreign addresses are too long or have too many lines.

If you can get it to print at all, you can add the deleted information by hand.

And of course, you can also go to the PO and pay across the counter for your label. A Venture One card will get you a small discount.

Or just use stamps and handwrite the address. The PO will add a barcode and give you a receipt at no charge.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

When I select Print Shipping Label in the PayPal window, it just brings up the same window instead of proceeding to the shipping window. The same thing happens when I select transaction details. PayPal simply won't proceed to shipping if the recipient is in China. I can't find any information indicating that China is excluded from PayPal paid shipping.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Unfortunately, that sounds more like this http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Paypal-redirects-me-to-summary-page-after-I-click-quot-pr... Are you being redirected to the paypal summary page without an associated error message? It might be happening with China for you as merely a coincidence.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, that has happened exactly as you described. I've shipped all over the world but only encountered the problem with China. I'll check out the link. Thanks!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply