Canada Post Tracked Packet?

Hi everyone,

I'm shipping a pair of boots over to the US in a box (approx. 14 x 11 x 6 inches). The dimensions don't exceed the maximum for CP's Tracked Packet, but the weight might. Their website says it has to be under 1kg and weighing the box at home on a questionable scale, it falls at about 1kg.

Should I print out the shipping label with PayPal under Tracked Packet and take it to the post office anyway? Will they still ship my package if it's a bit over a kilogram? Or should I go with an Expedited Parcel to be safe?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Canada Post will not ship the parcel if postage information is wrong...so I'd either take it and have it weighed at the post office prior to printing the tracked package label online...or just complete the entire process at the post office if your unsure.

I would also suggest if your scale is "questionable" to either see what an parcel weighs on it...then again get a reading on same parcel from the post office so you can see the difference and know for future parcels what you need to +/-  to the weight given on home scale and will not continue to have this issue.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I know it is a hassle, but it is best to take package to Post Office, I won't use Paypal shipping. Just my experience.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply