How long does the global shipping program take too ship out of there hub

jare_mark
Community Member
How long does the global shipping program take too ship out of there hub. I've been waiting for 2 days should I be worried and my package is international priority and I live in Canada shouldn't it already be shipped out of the hub.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

jare_mark
Community Member
And the expected delivery date is September 15th.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Less than 24 hours.

They have more stuff coming in constantly. They have to move everything fast.

But once at the GSP hub, tracking ceases to be transparent.

Don't worry.

Tracking is for the protection of the Seller, not the buyer.

If the item arrives when you are not home, the carrier will leave a Notice about where and when it can be picked up. Usually at the local postal outlet the next day.

If you are all in a fantod about this, you might be able to track using this complicated method.

Another poster worked this out for buyers who have not yet received their GSP shipment.
TRACKING SYSTEM FOR GSP
It's not user friendly... But I found how to track your package via the global shipping program, once it gets to Canada you need to:
- Log on to eBay.ca
- Under the My eBay menu select Purchase History
- Under your orders find the specific order.  It should have something like the following:
        Estimated delivery Mon, Jan 11 - Thu, Jan 21
        Tracking number: Tracking number UPAAB000000#########
- Click on the UPA number.  This should open up a Shipment Details window, which should contain something like this:
     This shipment has been transferred to CPC for delivery to the final destination # 70351#########
-Click on the Canada Post number to see where the Canada Post Tracking history and expected delivery

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ok and how do u know if they have shipped the item out of the gsp hub.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi, my package was shipped 11 days ago, landed in GSP 5 days ago and still no new tracking number from GSP.

So they have it for 5 days and still not shipped with the last shipping company (CPC).

I could have walked over there and I'd be half way already...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply