I clearly list shipping options in listing but buyer wants a cheaper rate or won't pay

Buyer won't pay for item because they want a cheaper shipping rate.  I clearly listed in listing that I only ship Tracked or Priority because I get a signature, etc.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I clearly list shipping options in listing but buyer wants a cheaper rate or won't pay

1. By bidding on your item, the buyer agreed to the shipping costs and has no excuse to back out now.

1. You should have filed an unpaid item dispute 4 days after end of sale. No need to send reminders or ask the buyer if they will pay. Just file a dispute with no questions asked. Close the dispute 4 days later if payment has not been received which issues a strike for the buyer. It’s not too late to file an unpaid item dispute.

1. Set your buyer requirements in My Ebay, Account, Site Preferences to block bidders with 2 or more unpaid item strikes in the past 12 months.
**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You are not required to use any service other than those you list.

Send the bidder a polite note saying you are sorry that she can't afford the total cost of her purchase, but your prices are firm, including those on shipping.

Don't explain why. She doesn't care. In fact, there is a good chance she actively wants you to send without tracking so that she can start a false Item Not Received Dispute.

If you don't get payment, start an Unpaid Item Dispute. You can do this as soon as four days after the purchase.

Had a problem with your attitude, is why. Felt you was - what's the word?-- Badger

Message 3 of 3
latest reply