I'm trying to contact one of your sellers to discuss an item.

I had no idea that the items I ordered were being shipped from Shanghai, China.  I know from experience that clothing from there fits incredibly small.  I thought my items were coming from the seller In Arizona.  

These items are no where close to fitting me.  I am not going to pay all kinds of money to return these items to China.  It would cost more than the items themselves.

VERY DISAPPOINTED with items purchased from this seller.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

EBay has a Money Back Guarantee.

The seller will be instructed to send you return postage and refund you when it arrives.

She can also choose to refund you without a return, which is more practical for international transactions.

She will need this information.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

because there is no such thing as an International Return Shipping Label.

You would be returning the item to the seller in Arizona, not the supplier in Shanghai.

This may be the first time she ever sees what she has been peddling.

FWIW- Chinese clothing is cut small. But no matter where the item was made, don't purchase if the seller does not give measurements as well as the meaningless size.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

@cbatten1cathie wrote:

I had no idea that the items I ordered were being shipped from Shanghai, China.  I know from experience that clothing from there fits incredibly small.  I thought my items were coming from the seller In Arizona.  ...

You are not talking to ebay people here -- just people who buy and sell on eBay.

If not too much time has passed (up to 30 days after last estimated delivery date), then open an eBay case for item not as described -- if the listing said it was coming from Arizona -- then it has not been properly described and the seller is responsible for the return cost.

-..-

New information-- apparently we can buy USPS labels from Shippo and US sellers can buy Canada Post labels there too.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts