I need to cancel shipping labels

I printed twice shipping label, but every time it was only print a sample label, so I need to cancel them, and I think I paid twice for the label too, I should get refund.

How can I do, eBay's instruction can not be followed since no those button to choose.

Thanks,

Grace

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

You have to go to your paypal account and do it from there. Don't delay since you have only 24 hours from the moment the label was printed to void if, if I can recall correctly. The email from paypal that confirms your postage was purchased will tell you exactly how long you have to do it. If the Void Label link is gone, it's too late and you can try to call paypal but I'm not sure whether they'll be able to help you. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It says 48 hours from time of purchase. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi. 

If you are using the Edge browser, on the new Windows 10, change to Internet Explorer or Firefox for your browser.

The Edge Browser, was not compatible with the Paypal shipping service, when it 1st came out, this summer.

Perhaps that issue was fixed later on, since I don't use the Edge for printing out my Paypal shipping labels. If it was not fixed,  you will continue to get the Sample Labels and not the shipping labels.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You have to go to your paypal account and do it from there. Don't delay since you have only 24 hours from the moment the label was printed to void if, if I can recall correctly. The email from paypal that confirms your postage was purchased will tell you exactly how long you have to do it. If the Void Label link is gone, it's too late and you can try to call paypal but I'm not sure whether they'll be able to help you. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It says 48 hours from time of purchase. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi. 

If you are using the Edge browser, on the new Windows 10, change to Internet Explorer or Firefox for your browser.

The Edge Browser, was not compatible with the Paypal shipping service, when it 1st came out, this summer.

Perhaps that issue was fixed later on, since I don't use the Edge for printing out my Paypal shipping labels. If it was not fixed,  you will continue to get the Sample Labels and not the shipping labels.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply