I received an EBAY email saying my item was shipped, but shipping status shows info recd not shipped

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I received an EBAY email saying my item was shipped, but shipping status shows info recd not shipped

Don't worry about it.

The purpose of tracking and insurance is to protect the seller against fake (or early) claims of non-delivery.

Tracking makes no difference to the speed or security of shipping.

If the item has not arrived in 20* days, contact the seller and ask about the date of shipping, the service and the tracking number. (As mentioned, the tracking number is not relevant to you.)

If the response is unsatisfactory**, open an Item Not Received Dispute at the bottom of this page under Resolution Centre.

If the seller cannot prove that the item has already been delivered, you will be refunded in full either by the seller or by eBay/Paypal.

*15 from Europe or 30 from Asia.

** A promise of a replacement is not satisfactory. It is a scam.

But if you are still worried, use the Contact seller button on the listing to ask for the shipping date, service used and tracking number.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Don't worry about it.

The purpose of tracking and insurance is to protect the seller against fake (or early) claims of non-delivery.

Tracking makes no difference to the speed or security of shipping.

If the item has not arrived in 20* days, contact the seller and ask about the date of shipping, the service and the tracking number. (As mentioned, the tracking number is not relevant to you.)

If the response is unsatisfactory**, open an Item Not Received Dispute at the bottom of this page under Resolution Centre.

If the seller cannot prove that the item has already been delivered, you will be refunded in full either by the seller or by eBay/Paypal.

*15 from Europe or 30 from Asia.

** A promise of a replacement is not satisfactory. It is a scam.

But if you are still worried, use the Contact seller button on the listing to ask for the shipping date, service used and tracking number.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You still owe me one fitted sheet and two standard pillow cases in colour green . size queen

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

by violetvlraw ‎10-11-2015 09:20 PM - edited ‎10-11-2015 09:21 PM

You still owe me one fitted sheet and two standard pillow cases in colour green . size queen

Well, that's obscure.

This is a member to member Board. No eBay employees bother with it, just us officious busybodies sellers and buyers.

Is you sheet set missing in transit?

Have you opened a Dispute as explained?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply