I try to open a request, but the item numbers do not work and it's still current

I have tried opening a request, after not receiving an item (it's now 2 weeks later), but the search button is not working for item numbers, descriptions, seller, ANYTHING. The seller originally responded saying they needed more information, so I responded twice. It had been over a week and they are ignoring my email. Is there no way to contact ebay?

I have tried multiple item numbers in that search box in the open request and it keeps telling me: We couldn't find any items matching your search. Try searching again or view your recently purchased items.You can also try starting over.

I know that it's the correct item number because I can still find the item in the general ebay serach engine.

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I try to open a request, but the item numbers do not work and it's still current

Unless you purchased as guest you can open an Item-Not-Received (INR) case from your ebay purchase history details -- select from the choices under More Actions.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply