Cannot get the shipping cost automatically calculated on ebay.ca (like it was before) how come?

Since the beginning of this week it is impossible to list or relist an item with the shipping cost automatically calculated for any buyers. I am on ebay.ca Sometimes when I sign in a message tells me that my web browser settings are blocking cookies. I have verified my internet explorer and google chrome and both are accepting cookies (I never modified)

Is someone can help me?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Cannot get the shipping cost automatically calculated on ebay.ca (like it was before) how come?

If you are not using metric measurements, you may not be meeting the dimensions needed for the service you want. Canada Post went metric in 1974 and every other system is at best approximate.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Also, there is a problem with Priority as a calculated shipping cost. As in, the problem is that ebay cannot seem to calculate a cost for it and just gives an error message. Could it be that? If you've selected Priority in domestic calculated shipping anywhere, all your calculations in that listing will fail. At least it does for me.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

We are experiencing the same issue. When we list an item, we have found that the metric converter tickbox is incorrectly converting measurements e.g. 12X12X12 inches is automatically converted to 12X12X12cm and 1lbs is automatically converted to 16 grams (should be ounces).

This is throwing our shipping calculations off and we are losing money. This conversion error is often gives us an issue with certain shipping options as the 'new' measurements conflict with Canada Posts minimum size requirements and therefore the customer sees "not specified" under the shipping cost section of the listing.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Have you tried eliminating inches in favor of metric?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply