I sold an item and went to pay pal to print out shipping lable, computer froze, didn't print

I sold an item and went to pay pal to print out shipping lable, computer froze, didn't print out the lable and the option isn't on the item any more. How do I go about printing it out again? It's already been paid for.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I sold an item and went to pay pal to print out shipping lable, computer froze, didn't print

If you go into the Transaction Details of the item on Paypal after logging into your account from a desktop computer, there should be a 'reprint label' at the bottom of the page someplace. But DO NOT delay. You have 24 hours from the time you bought that label to reprint it. You should also find a link in the email that paypal sent you after you purchased the label that allows you to reprint it. 

If you have to void that label for whatever reason, you have only 48 hours to do so.

The clock is ticking.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

If you go into the Transaction Details of the item on Paypal after logging into your account from a desktop computer, there should be a 'reprint label' at the bottom of the page someplace. But DO NOT delay. You have 24 hours from the time you bought that label to reprint it. You should also find a link in the email that paypal sent you after you purchased the label that allows you to reprint it. 

If you have to void that label for whatever reason, you have only 48 hours to do so.

The clock is ticking.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply