Is there a way to input feedback for multiple items from the same seller - esp when shipped together

Sellers often permit me to combine shipping for multiple items purchased from them. Feedback options don't seem to offer a way to enter feedback across these items when warranted (e.g., excellent seller, good shipping charges, etc). Is there a way to offer this? By the way shipping charges currently seem skewed in these cases - not such great promo for seller.  

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is there a way to input feedback for multiple items from the same seller - esp when shipped together

Well only the first feedback will count in any case, but the easiest way is to write the FB you want, then cut and paste it over and over again.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

By the way shipping charges currently seem skewed in these cases - not such great promo for seller.  

If the seller is using the Global Shipping Program, he CANNOT discount shipping, even if he combines the packages. Another failure of the program.

If the seller is not using the GSP, his calculations of an appropriate discount may not be what you expect. Ask for a firm quote on discounted shipping before bidding.

And then there is foreign exchange. The loonie is erratic this week.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Note: I tried posting this in response to a comment on my post but failed and could not delete it and start over (technical glitch ? or am I missing something?

It is actually quite difficult to find any positives wrt to the GSP - esp for Cdn. It is very frustrating to see the high rates charged esp as we end up paying the exchange rate on top of this. The fact that sellers cannot combine shipping rates when using this program is another strong disincentive for buying from sellers enrolled with them. I don't want to give bad feedback on theses sellers but I am thinking about it as this program 'sucks' and perhaps it will balance sellers' views about he bad experience they have had when sending packages directly.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply