My order purchased through the Global Shipping Program is now with my local shipping carrier.

alcide45
Community Member

How do I find who is my local carrier. Tracking number for local delivery should be transmitted to customer to follow up on item.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My order purchased through the Global Shipping Program is now with my local shipping carrier.

I do have to agree that it would be more helpful to the buyer if it were. It's probably coming via Canada Post, they almost always do. I'd try https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1 first. If not CPC, then UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, CanPar, Purolator..... if you're going to those websites, be sure to pick the Canadian side of the site to check against tracking. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It's probably with Canada Post and will arrive by Wednesday.

If you are not home , a Delivery Notice will be left telling you where and when it can be picked up.

Usually this is the local Postal Outlet.

If more than 20 days have passed since payment, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

Mention that this is a GSP transaction.

If the GSP cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded in full.

If the package shows up after that, the GSP doesn't want it back, and the seller has the money and is not entitled to it back.

So now you have a real problem.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply