Additional shipping services for 'international'. Why isn't there an option???

SO frustrated since once again the listing setup on the page is completely different!   The most options I have are all for domestic shipping within Canada and I'd actually prefer NOT to ship domestic as it is WAY more expensive. But now United States is considered international? And when I click on it I don't see an option to offer additional shipping option. SO frustrated as I want to offer a small package airmail but also expedited so the buyer has an option but I cant!  Becoming increasingly frustrated with trying to sell on ebay. It was much better on the previous setup. I could enter a whole bunch of options for individual countries.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Boy are you confused.

I checked to make sure you are in Canada and not an American seller who had wandered onto dotCA from dotCOM.

I'd actually prefer NOT to ship domestic as it is WAY more expensive.

'Domestic' means shipping within Canada. While a few Canadian sellers don't accept Canadian buyers, they are usually dropshipping from the USA and their reasons are quite different.

You don't pay shipping, your buyer does. If he can't afford it, he doesn't buy. Problem solved.

But now United States is considered international?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_%281783%29

Canada has not been a part of the United States since 1783. They are a different country. That's what International means.

I suspect you have accidentally found the one page simplified form.

Are you using a bookmark? Don't.

Try going to the Sell Your Item tab at the top right of your page. That should take you to the normal three or four page form.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

uh, I know what international means, thanks...BUT according to eBay's form it wasn't listed before under 'allow international shipping' that's why It was confusing. It used to be a selectable place to enter several shipping options. And international was 'everything else'

But now when i select United states it only lets me choose one shipping option

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It says International Shipping.

Click on Choose Custom Location.

Choose United States.

Click on Choose Custom Location again

Choose the other locations you want

Do NOT choose United States or N&S America

If you want you can use Choose Custom Location several times to make refined choices in shipping methods and costs.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply