Can anyone tell me who is the delivery partner for China Post in Canada? I have a packet coming. Plz

ca-gangu
Community Member

I have a pack coming with Tracking number RL xxx xxx xxx CN

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can anyone tell me who is the delivery partner for China Post in Canada? I have a packet coming. Plz

Usually DHL and Canada Post.

More to the point, since tracking neither speeds nor protects the parcel, has it been more than 30 days since you paid?

If so, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipment, delivery) then you will get a full refund.

If you have passed eBay's deadline for Disputes, go instead to Paypal and do the same. Their Resolution Centre is at the left of the page.

When the parcel is delivered to your house, if you are not home, a Notice will be left telling you where and when you can pick up your purchase. Usually this is the local PO. Bring  photo ID with your address on it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello 'ca-gangu', 

<<Can anyone tell me who is the delivery partner for China Post in Canada? I have a packet coming.>>

Most likely it will be handed off to Canada Post on this end, - if you are lucky.  If so, your tracking number will work here:

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

Quite often DHL handles international parcels, which means you are not so lucky and will probably have to pay import charges plus DHL fees.  Let's hope not, but try your tracking number here:

http://international.dhl.ca/en/express/tracking.html

Any item brought into Canada with a declared value over $20 (Cdn) is subject to import charges.  Items coming through the post are often not assessed, but with a courier they always are.  If you have to pay charges when it arrives, do so graciously and without argument.  It's the law and we all have to pay sometimes when we shop online.

Enjoy your new item. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the response. I will wait for another week. Hopefully, will have my packet delivered by then. Appreciate your response greatly. 🙂
Message 4 of 4
latest reply