Due to delay China to canada, will eBay allow long time for dispute

Buyers and sellers end up in dispute to resolve undelivered items with in the 45day Window created by ebay, if the 45 days passes, buyers can not create a dispute case for resolution.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to file a "item not received" claim with eBay or 180 days after the date of sale if the payment was made with PayPal. 

So you are covered either way.... my advice is avoid buying from China. Focus on sellers in Canada, USA, UK, Europe and Australia.

Exclude the rest......   

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@bharath_sankreacha wrote:

Buyers and sellers end up in dispute to resolve undelivered items with in the 45day Window created by ebay, if the 45 days passes, buyers can not create a dispute case for resolution.

The 45 day limit for INR was changed in 2014.

30 days after last estimated delivery date for ebay

180 days (for most items) from time of purchase for paypal

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I order quality products from China constantly.  I receive them quite quickly, most are drop shipped by Epacket and received a max.of two weeks. 

Only recently did I have a problem when it was shipped out without Epacket delivery.

But both members do stand corrected, China is not guaranteed to arrive, so if you want items by a specific time order domestically. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

When items are shipped from China, the shipping method is designated by seller, but yes, alternative shipping methods to canada post arrive faster
Message 5 of 5
latest reply