Global Shipping marked "Delivered" yesterday, still no product today

Item was marked "Delivered" on May 4th,

it's May 5th, I still don't have the product ... where was this delivered?

Looking at "Global Shipping" tracking information, it seems it was delivered to my city.

What is my recourse if I never received the product?

and no, this hasn't been a positive experience.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Global Shipping marked "Delivered" yesterday, still no product today

When was it ordered?

Does the delivery say it is in Erlanger Kentucky? Delivered by USPS?

Don't Panic!

Your seller sent it by USPS to the GSP plant in KY. There the USPS delivery ends as does easy to find tracking.

After that it gets weird.

TRACKING SYSTEM FOR GSP
It's not user friendly... But I found how to track your package via the global shipping program, once it gets to Canada you need to:
- Log on to eBay.ca
- Under the My eBay menu select Purchase History
- Under your orders find the specific order.  It should have something like the following:
        Estimated delivery Mon, Jan 11 - Thu, Jan 21
        Tracking number: Tracking number UPAAB000000#########
- Click on the UPA number.  This should open up a Shipment Details window, which should contain something like this:
     This shipment has been transferred to CPC for delivery to the final destination # 70351#########
-Click on the Canada Post number to see where the Canada Post Tracking history and expected delivery

If it got to KY, it will be a while before it gets to you, but it is reliably on its way.

Tracking is a benefit for the SELLER, not the buyer.

The seller is no longer responsible for delivery once it is confirmed to arrive in KY.

GSP/PitneyBowes is now responsible.

If it is marked as arriving on your doorstep, it should also say who is supposed to have delivered it. Probably this is Canada Post and it would be useful to go to your local Postal Outlet with whatever paperwork you have about delivery and ask for it.

The letter carriers leave undelivered parcels there and usually leave a Notice in your mail box.

And if it did get to Canada, and did not get delivered, you should be opening an Item Not Delivered dispute with eBay.

But it's probably somewhere between Kentucky and Canada now.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply