Guest account and not receiving my items..

ariataisho
Community Member

I know I posted this question before but I am unable to sign into the guest account, it just takes me to the regular login screen and since i used the email I made this account with to purchase the items on the guest area I cant use the access code. Its been almost a month since the one item was supped to be here and I can't contact ebay on this account about it since it only shows the things I have purchased on this account, would anyone be able to help me with this?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi I think this was mentioned before as a possible work-around. Do you have another email address you can use? Get a free msn or gmail or something and change your registered ebay account to the new email address temporarily. Then sign out of ebay properly. Then go into the guest email you would have received from ebay and follow the instructions for viewing the order as a guest under the freed-up email address.

If that does not work or if you are worried about changing your registered ebay email address .... if you paid for your Guest purchase through PayPal you can file an item not received claim through PayPal (instead of ebay) and you have 180 days from your actual purchase date to do that. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

email.PNG

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I can't even do it from paypal since I dont have an account....and switching my email didn't work
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I already did that but when I put in my old email address with the they gave me it says it doesn't match..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@ariataisho wrote:

Its been almost a month since the one item was supped to be here and I can't contact ebay on this account about it since it only shows the things I have purchased on this account, would anyone be able to help me with this?

When you post a question to the board the most crucial bits of information are 

~ Where the item is coming from (eg. China)

~ When you paid for it (what date) 

~ How you paid for it (credit card)  

You say you did not use a PayPal account so that means the eBay system will not help you if your item does not arrive.  If it has only been a month and the thing is coming from China it is probably just delayed.  There are incredibly long delays lately and this is posted about quite a bit.  

On a credit card purchase without a PayPal account the only way to get help is by calling the customer service number on your card statement and telling them you need to file a chargeback.  The CS rep will need to know who the seller is, the amount, etc, so they can look it up and go from there.  

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/Items-not-showing-up/m-p/361997#U361997

Message 6 of 6
latest reply