Guest tracking

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered a item on eBay and it's now past the expected arrival date. I want to track the order, but I can't since I didn't order it with my account. I have a tracking number, and a shipping confirmation email. Nothing works when I try and track the order or view the order. Please help
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Guest tracking

You should contact the seller and see what their response is but if they ask you to wait some more or promise to send a replacement item then they are probably just having you on. Items from China take way longer than you might expect but you have only 30 days after that last date of delivery to file a claim for a "not received" item. If the seller doesn't help just go to the bottom of the page here and click on RESOLUTION CENTER to open a dispute and escalate to a claim. If you bought something cheap it will not have tracking but the seller would give you an accounting number anyway. It could mean the item was mailed at least. Start by asking your seller and if you have to, open your claim.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Guest tracking

I ordered a item on eBay and it's now past the expected arrival date.

Tracking is a Seller Protection option. It does nothing to help or protect the buyer.

You are the buyer.

I ordered a item on eBay and it's now past the expected arrival date.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

Don't get in a conversation. Your contact should be "My item has not arrived. Please send a refund."

Do NOT allow the seller to put you off more than a day or two. Like till Monday for a Thursday request.

NEVER allow the seller to send a replacement. It will not arrive. In fact, it's a pretty good bet that neither the original nor the replacement even exists.

If the seller does not send a refund, escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery(not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply