Major delays on items shipped from China to Canada.

The problem is with Canada Post and CBSA in BC where there is a massive backlog of small parcels waiting to be processed. I have had two items shipped from China in March that have only just arrived in June. I have contacted the sellers of both items because they had refunded my purchases a month ago. The eBay shipping estimates are now way off for us here in Canada. 

CTV BC did a story on the problem here, http://bc.ctvnews.ca/delayed-delivery-canada-post-says-you-get-what-you-pay-for-1.3446303

View Entire Topic

Thanks for the information. I live in BC. I buy 2-3 items on ebay each week, have done so for years. Items from China and Hong Kong always arrived in 4-8 weeks, average 6 weeks. So every week I expect a few little packages in the mail. Then in January 2017 I got no packages at all. Not a single one in the whole month. Packages started coming in February again, bit by bit. Now I have a steady flow again. But average delivery time is 11 weeks. Too late to leave feedback for sellers. I wish ebay would recognize this and extend their policies to cover the problem.

Ask a Question