Weird Shipping from Canada

I'm a somewhat new seller on ebay.ca, and I just listed an item with what I noticed was a new listing page. It looked alot different from the one I was used to before. When I got to the shipping portion, I was only offered shipping to the US, OR international. I never experienced this on the old page, so why now. It also only offered one option for either. What's going on here??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps you scrolled too fast?

First comes Domestic Shipping.

Fill that in and the next section is International Shipping.

Now when you see the drop down click on Custom Service and choose USA

Then choose Additional Service, click on Custom and choose the countries you specifically want.

Do NOT choose N&S America because that will over ride your USA.

BUT

That's all on eBaydotCA. Are you sure you did not accidentally start listing on eBaydotCOM. Check the URL at the top of the page.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Perhaps you scrolled too fast?

First comes Domestic Shipping.

Fill that in and the next section is International Shipping.

Now when you see the drop down click on Custom Service and choose USA

Then choose Additional Service, click on Custom and choose the countries you specifically want.

Do NOT choose N&S America because that will over ride your USA.

BUT

That's all on eBaydotCA. Are you sure you did not accidentally start listing on eBaydotCOM. Check the URL at the top of the page.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

BTW - with clothing, always give the actual measurements. Manufacturer's sizes are much too vague and in any case vary with price.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Dont worry about it, I'll call and see what's going on. Thanks for the tips though!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I was getting that too all of a sudden. It is the quick listing tool. Look at the top and you can switch to advance listing tool with all the features. It was really confusing to get a different one, I thought they'd changed it!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yep, that's it! thanks so mcuh hedge88 and femmefan1946
Message 6 of 6
latest reply