Shipping Quantities over 2 will not give US buyers a calculated shipping total but I'm set up. Why?

EBAY Canada is unable to answer this after 2 weeks of calling customer service -- hoping you can help. I just started selling on Ebay. I sell fabrics..sometimes by 1/2 yard other times by the yard. I am selling in quantities. I have had 2 buyers contact me from the US stating my listing said I do not ship to Misourri (buyer #1) then that I did not ship to Michigan (buyer #2). My shipping is set the United STates for Canada Post Small Packet USA Air (which is correct), then the next option I have a about 4 countries set up for Small Packet International Air and, then the 3rd option I have "worldwide" asking them to contact me for a quote (i have an exclusion list set up and the US was NOT mistakenly added). I went to ebay.com as a guest and tried to add 4 yards of one of my own fabrics. When I hit shipping to Virginia it will not calculate a total. It seems I can only purchase a max of 2 items to get a shipping price. Any quantity over that it does not calculate and the buyer will have to contact me. Why is this happening? Any other sellers having issues...or maybe there is an ebay Canada rule that US buyers cannot purchase more than 2 (sounds crazy!). Again, I have calculated shipping checked, I have applied combined shipping, the US is set up to send via Canada Post Small Packet USA Air. What am I doing wrong or is there something I'm missing? I do not want to give manual quotes for shipping or order totals so that buyer are waiting for me to respond instead of checking out at their leisure. It takes away from the effect of spontaneous buying as well.  😞

View Entire Topic

@whippystixfabrics wrote:

,,,  My shipping is set the United States for Canada Post Small Packet USA Air, the next option I have countries set up for Small Packet International Air, the 3rd option I have "worldwide" asking them to contact me for a quote ...

Looked at one of your items and the USA not calculating more than 2 is because the weight limit for Small Packet to USA is 1.0kg.

The weight limit for Small Packet International is 2.0kg, so calculating 4 for the UK works.

Adding another USA only option of Expedited Parcel USA might solve the problem.

-..-

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts