Tracking as a guest. No access code

I paid for my item as a guest. I was notified that my item has been shipped and a shipping number starting with UPAAB was giving to me via email. When I click the link on the tracking number it asks me to either sign in or use guest. I have to use guest, so it asks for my email and access code. It says the access code is in the order confirmation email. I received an order confirmation email but there is NO access code, so i'm unable to log in as a guest to track my package. What do? 

View Entire Topic
matthfam7
Community Member

Tracking is important to the buyer. A buyer needs to know the approximate day it will be delivered as if there is no one to receive it some courier companies won't leave it. So you get home to see a notice saying they tried to deliver it and you can pick it up at their depot after xx o'clock. And just maybe it will be there if the driver actually brought it into the depot.

If it is something you're waiting for to finish a project it certainly is important to have tracking.

Usually the code is included in the purchase email you receive when you bought the item.

You must clear the cookies from your browser and be signed out of ebay to go to tracking. They will tell you that the "Guest User" link is "at the bottom of the page. It is not. It is at the bottom of the sign-in box that you get when you click on the link in the email. And it's not the words "Guest User" that is the live link, it's the down-arrow to the right.

Happy tracking.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts