What is the best way to ship comics or similar items from Canada to US with delivery confirmation?

What is the most cost-effective method to ship comics via Canada Post to the USA with a Paypal-accepted proof delivery?

Size-wise, I am looking at shipping items in large document envelopes with cardboard protection. They are in the gray area where the value is too much for me to feel comfortable shipping without some protection from scammers, but not enough to spend $50+ on shipping.

I am having a very hard time definitively finding the answer on the Canada Post site, and the people at the post office seem not to know either. The answers I have found so far seem outrageously exhorbitant.

View Entire Topic

Thread comparing Canada Post shipping rates to USA:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/July-rates-eBay-Shippo-vs-Canada-Post-Snap-Ship-vs-PayPal...

(message 17 updates that thread to August)

Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel are your choices for delivery confirmation. Small Packet for economical.

Alternatives: If you are located in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal or Halifax there are companies (chitchatsexpress, stallionexpress, runninred, dlk) that will take your package across the border for a small fee and you can pay USA domestic shipping rates (USPS with tracking is fairly cheap).

-..-

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts