missing item in the box

Hi, receive the box and one item is missing. There was a hole in the box and I think the part is going out during the shipping. The seller said that I had to contact Ebay global international shipping. How can I contact them, thanks.

Roger

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

missing item in the box

The seller is probably wrong.

She is responsible for packaging the item in such a way that it reaches you safely.

A weak, breakable package does not meet that criterion.

You can open a Dispute for 'Item Not As Described' at the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

BUT

Ebay global international shipping.

There's no such thing.

Was the package sent through the Global Shipping Program from the USA or the UK?

In that case, if the parcel got to Kentucky safely the GSP takes responsibility.

You still open the case as above, but mention that this is a GSP case.

The advantage to you with the GSP involvement is that they just refund you for their sloppy handling*, while if the seller was shipping directly, you could be required to return the unwanted item to her on your own dime. With Confirmation of Delivery.

*The KY plant is notorious for repackaging well packed items and damaging them in the process. However, they also put a note into the package that the repacking occurred.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

missing item in the box

BTW-- that is bad packaging. All those seams should be taped shut. If that's the seller's handiwork, file the dispute and try to attach that picture.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply