trying to track a package have my tracking number but cant find where to put it in at

Hi trying to track my pacel down new to this all plz help

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

trying to track a package have my tracking number but cant find where to put it in at

Your best source on this is the seller. It should say on your Purchase History what shipper was used. Usually tracking numbers indicate the carrier or even link directly to the carrier website for tracking. Send your Seller a polite message and ask which shipper was used for your purchase.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

How was the item sent?

If it was sent by a courier, you need to track it via the courier's website (fedex.com, ups.com, etc.).

If it was sent by your country's postal system, track it via your postal service's website (canadapost.ca, usps.com, etc.).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If the parcel was sent by the postal system, your tracking number should appear on the website of the postal system of the country it was shipped from.

If it was sent by courier, on the website of the courier-- but sellers rarely tell you which courier it will be

If it was sent from the US or UK through the GPS program, it is difficult to track but there is a system.

However.

If the real question is, where is my parcel?

When did you purchase?

Allow 20 days for delivery from North America, 30 days from overseas. It will probably be sooner, but allow a few weeks. This is mail order.

If it has not arrived by then, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first step is a suggestion to contact the seller.

If you have not already done this ask him the date of shipping, the service used, and the tracking number (again).

But if you have done this, move to the next step and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery(not shipping, DELIVERY), you will be refunded.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply