Requesting a new invoice

My seller wants to edit the shipping costs and delete the import charges for me but she said she can't because of it being shipped from the USA to Canada and has asked me to request a new invoice.  I haven't paid for the items obviously, but HOW do I request an invoice?  I have tried to figure it out but just can't find anything.  Please help!!  Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Requesting a new invoice

It sounds like the seller is using the Global Shipping Program.

You can request for an invoice by going to My eBay > Purchase History and by clicking on Request Total. If the seller responds to the invoice request, that will take the listing off of the GSP.

The seller will then ship to you directly.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Requesting a new invoice

I don't have the option of "Request Total" -- I'm thinking because the total invoice was already sent to me for all the items altogether. Also, the ad didn't state there was import charges and I'm being charged for that as well. She told me to just pay the invoice and she will refund me back the difference of the shipping costs that we agreed upon. Do you think that will happen? I'm skeptical because I haven't bought much off eBay before. Thanks.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Requesting a new invoice

There is no Request Total. If there is where on earth on eBay is it for a buyer who wants to do combined shipping?
Is it on the seller's end or the buyer's? If on the buyer's then explain exactly where and how to find it, as simple as that should be. You're making me annoyed with a claim you have something like a 'Request Total' when you actually don't.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Requesting a new invoice

It's on the buyer's end. The request total should appear after you click on Buy It Now (don't pay yet) and Commit to Buy.

Try following the instructions here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Bidding-Buying/seller-cant-send-me-buyer-a-invoice-for-combine-shippin...
Message 5 of 5
latest reply