Same problem with my parcel. Says tracking number invalid ..RO13123357CN.. can someone find it?

Have tried various tracking options, all that have been suggested by other EB members but no success.  Can anyone help find this for me..... RO13123357CN...... from China to Canada..  Had the same problem once before with the same item from another seller and turned out the whole thing was bogus so now a little worried this may be another fake number....thanks for any help anyone...SUE

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Same problem with my parcel. Says tracking number invalid ..RO13123357CN.. can someone find it?

Just go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, and does not refund you, then PP/eBay will and go after him for their money.

If the item shows up after you have been refunded, you can return the refund to the slowpoke seller by using PP's Send Money service.

We're not thieves... well, we are thieves, but the point is we're not taking what's his. We'll stay out of his way as best we can from here on in. You'll explain that's best for everyone, okay?-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 2 of 2
latest reply