Is there a Cost to Print Shipping Labels?

Hello. I haven't used the shipping label printing option before and I'm wondering if there is a cost involved for this service (not including the actual shipping charge itself). If there is, can anyone tell me how much a USA Expedited Parcel label costs? Thanks, Laurie.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sort of.

Paypal gives a discount of 5% to 18% on some services.

PP does not support LetterPost (nor does the Canada Post website) but does support Light Packet, with no discount.

Anytime you can get a barcode on a shipping label, a sketchey buyer is less likely to try to scam you with an Item Not Received dispute.

You can drop your labelled parcels into the nearest postbox, instead of wasting time and gas going to the PO.

All of these, in my opinion, offset the costs of printing labels.

You can check the PO price of any parcel by going to canadapost.ca, choosing Business (which gives you more options) and entering the required information, which includes dimensions, weight and destination.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks. Great info. You're my hero (heroine?), by the way. I appreciate the time you take to answer so many people's questions, and with such patience and grace. We're lucky to have you in this community. Cheers, Laurie.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply