Tracking number doesn't work on any website?

i ordered a portable charger and after the payment was sent it gave me a tracking number starting with PK. It's been 35 days and still no package...Is this just fake tracking info? cant seem to find a site that will accept the code.

thank you a ton, i'm really new to ebay and this is my first larger purchase (I usually spend a couple bucks on things)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Doesn't matter.

Tracking is not useful to the buyer, except emotionally. And as your post indicates, can actually be more stressful.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not Received dispute.

The first step is to contact the seller.

Ask her for the date of shipping, the service she used, and the tracking number.

If you don't get a better number, or if the response is delayed, escalate to the second step which is a Claim.

The seller has to prove that you have received the shipment. (That tracking number now is seen as what it is ; protection for sellers against fake claims).

If she cannot proved DELIVERY (not shipping or tracking: delivery) then she is required to refund you in full.

If she doesn't, Paypal will refund your original payment and go after her for their money.

Neither of you will be able to leave feedback.

There are slight differences behind the scenes if your seller is in the USA or UK and used the Global Shipping Program. But your actions are the same. -

Answers (0)

Ask a Question