global shipping center

I have an order that has been in the Erlander global shipping  center since last Wednesday and shows as being on a TRAVELERS HOLD .wHAT IS THIS AND HOW DO IGET IT RELESED AND SENT I paid the full amount as requested for import etc thru paypal so where do I go from here

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

global shipping center

Keep in mind that what you see is only the last place that the item was recorded and that the 'tracking' was uploaded.

PB/GSP is so slow about making this information public that they would be better off just not doing it.

Whatever.

Tracking is irrelevant for the buyer.

All it does is irritate you when you can't understand it.

If the item is past the date that eBay promised it would be delivered, open an Item Not Received Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

If GSP/PB cannot show that the item has been delivered, you will be refunded in full.

Your seller will not be harmed by this refund in any way. His responsibility ended when the purchase was received in KY.

Your only problem is that the item will probably be delivered quite soon. If the delivery happens after the refund, you have an item you did not pay for.

And an ethical dilemma.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

global shipping center

Oh.

It normally takes about 20 days for delivery from the USA to Canada.

And the postal service slows down considerably on weekends and national holidays like Labour Day.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

global shipping center

Item arrived on the promised date.But still do not understand why it was held in Global Shipping center for a week before forwarding on
Message 4 of 4
latest reply