how do I leave feedback on the global shipping program - the real time tracking is horrible

does anyone know how to leave feedback to ebay about the global shipping program? I go to the contact page for ebay and there is only a phone icon to click on to phone them, I want to leave so information such as screen shots to show how bad the real time tracking is on this program. does anyone know how or if I can do this? or if there is a way to weed out sellers that use this program? its absolutely the worst I have dealt with in all my years on ebay.

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Buyer's don't need tracking.

If your item has not arrived in a reasonable time (I'd allow 20 days from the USA, GSP or no, postal or courier, eBay or other) go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

If PitneyBowes/GSP cannot show that the item has been delivered, then you will be refunded in full. If the item turns up after that, you get to keep it for free because PB/GSP does not want it back.

Some buyers say that they have to /want to be home when the parcel arrives. But if no one is there, the driver will leave a note about pickup time and place or a number to reschedle delivery. So this is not a real problem.

or if there is a way to weed out sellers that use this program?

Yes.

First, don't shop on a mobile device. Or to be more exact don't buy on a mobile device. The GSP note doesn't show up on those abbreviated listings.

And don't use Gallery View when Searching. Same problem.

Now. on your List View on your laptop or desktop look for these words;

Customs services and international tracking provided

That the warning the the seller (knowingly or not) is signed up for the GSP.

BTW. EBay does not recommend that sellers use GSP for items valued under $50 USD. However, if the item you are buying is valued over $100CDN, you should look into the actual cost of tracked and insured shipping from the USA to you. Often the GSP is the same cost or cheaper than USPS/CanadaPost shipping.  And offers emotional security to the seller, which is sometimes important to her.

Ask a Question