i have not yet received my item since june 14 th 2014

ca.lukwe
Community Member

n ot yet received my item since june 14 th 2014 am so dissapointed ,send my item before i report it to the police

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

i have not yet received my item since june 14 th 2014

<<not yet received my item since june 14 th 2014 ...,send my item before i report it to the police>>

You're going to report a missing item to the police?  I think you'll find that will not be the most

satisfying avenue of recourse.

No one here is from ebay, - this is just a member board for other users like yourself.  You can

be sure the seller will never see this.

I suspect you bought your item from China.  It is not uncommon for sellers from that country to

take the buyer's money and never send the item.  They then delay you past Day 45 when it is

too late to file for a refund.  That would be right around today, wouldn't it.

The following link tells you about ebay's buyer protection, or what to do when an item never

arrives:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

There is a link to the Resolution Center you can use near the bottom.  If there is still time, do it NOW.

Otherwise your only hope is if you used a credit card you can call the 1-800 number on the back

of the card and ask to do a chargeback.  Have the statement and all other transaction details in

front of you when you call.

You have 60 days in which to leave feedback if you are so inclined.  If you look at the feedback page

of your seller, you will doubtless see lots of other negatives about items that did not arrive, remarks

left by users like yourself with low feedback.  New ebayers do not know how the refund system works

and are therefore easy to scam.  

Sorry.

So yes, if there is a scintilla of a chance, - open a claim this minute.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply