item error

I purchased 2 dresses and when I went to see if it was shipped, it showed item error invalid or non-existent item ID (S10.12) They were purchased June 7 2014

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

item error

You have a 45 day dispute limit to file a claim against the seller via PayPal since date of purchase. It's been beyond the 45 days since June 7th, so I don't think there is much that can be done. 

Also, seems like the seller has shut down/deactivated their account and got away with your payment.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

item error

Hello 'jodi...',

Two dresses that have not yet arrived, fake tracking number, and let me guess, - no response

from the seller.  Hmmm, no need to wonder what country the seller lives in.

When you buy on ebay and an item does not show up, you have 45 days in which to file a claim.

The following link will tell you how to handle any buying problems, -- pay attention to the Timelines

section:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Never agree to a promised replacement item.  That's just another way to delay you until it is too

late to open a claim.  The clever ones will delay you past day 60 when you can no longer leave

feedback.  You, however, still have a few days to decide if and how to leave feedback for this one.

And of course, if you paid with a credit card you may be able to call the 1-800 Customer Service

number on the back of the card and ask to do a chargeback.  If this is an option for you, have all

the transaction details in front of you when you make the call.

Otherwise, familiarize yourself with ebay's buyer protection policies and never lose out again.

Best of luck Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

item error

I really hope these were not wedding or bridesmaid dresses.

Go to the credit card you really paid from. Paypal is just a mediator. Ask for a chargeback. Have your dates, transaction numbers and payments handy for the clerk to handle the chargeback.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply