my tracking number, reference number for my purchase is not working

I have tried to track my ebay purchase.  

It says that all the numbers are invalid, i can't track anything and my profile says that I have not made any recent purchases.  My credit card statement and personal email from EBAY would disagree with that. 

i want to know where my purchase is as i a beginning to worry whether I'm even going to be getting it.  Its kinda an important purchase seeing as it is my wedding dress.

Transaction id : 1596399096011

Item # : 322027797601

Shipping service : Standard Int'l Shipping

Tracking Number : LM024109930CN

Ginny

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Tracking is for the benefit of the Seller.

It is used to prove that a claim of non-delivery is unfounded.

It does not protect the buyer from loss in the mail or speed up delivery.

That being said  this

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s3

says your parcel is in your community mailbox.

Have you checked there this morning?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You need to check your tracking number on the Canada Post website.

I'm sorry to point out that it shows that delivery was on June13 to a community mailbox or parcel locker.  Was there not a notice in your mail box or a key to the parcel lock box?  Have you asked other family members (mailbox key holders)?  You need to go to a post office (not a postal outlet in a store like Shopper's) with all the tracking information and ask for an update.  Ask to speak to the postmaster if you don't get any answers.  Be polite - honey attracts more flies than vinegar.  The parcel may have been returned to sender, or put in the unclaimed/lost box, or someone else may have a wedding dress. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@ginngoldspin-0 wrote:
i want to know where my purchase is as i a beginning to worry whether I'm even going to be getting it.  Its kinda an important purchase seeing as it is my wedding dress.
Shipping service : Standard Int'l Shipping

Tracking Number : LM024109930CN

Never trust eBay or paypal to track numbers properly.

Canada Post says that parcel has been in a community mail box / parcel locker since June.

If there is nothing there in your mailbox, then you should talk to your local post office to see if it's been misplaced.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Tracking is also useful to the purchaser as it proves the Item was sent.. that way the purchaser don't have to open a claim... A lot of china sellers lose track simply caused by the volume of sales they get....
Message 5 of 5
latest reply