Community Member

please help to track

upaab000000140458668

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

please help to track upaab000000140458668

No need.

You bought an item under the Global Shipping Program.

The seller sent it to the GSP plant in Kentucky with Confirmed Delivery by USPS.

The 'tracking' number tells you that it got there, it was assessed for duty and sales tax, which you already paid as "import fees" and is now on a truck to the Canadian border.

There will be no hold up at the border since customs is completed.

It will probably pass to Canada Post and will be on your doorstep in a day or so.

If you are not home, the carrier will leave you a note telling you where and when it can be picked up.

Usually that is the local PO. Bring photoID with your address.

BUT

If more than 21 days have passed since purchase, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not Received dispute.

Say that this is a GSP item.

If the GSP * cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded in full.

If the item shows up after that, you can keep or donate it. GSP does not want it back.

The number is there to protect the GSP against fake non-delivery claims.

*not the seller, she did her job by getting it to Kentucky.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

please help to track upaab000000140458668

FemFem you make me laugh today.....A day or two.  I have three items shipped GSP between Jan 17-20 none are here..One doesn't show that it reached pitney bowes and shows no scanning activity the other two have been from Richmond BC too Missisauga and back to Richmond and have now been in CP's quality care for 8 days.  Expecting them tomorrow.  At the same time one item mailed USPS on the 17th was here in my hands 5 days ago. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply