E-Bay has returned money to a buyer of my item after he has received my item

Your policy of unclaimed money being returned to a buyer after he has received the item is totally unfair. E-bay claimed my account

was invalid even after you took money for fees out of my "invalid account". Following this incident, I spent hours on the phone and had to re-establish my paypal account. My rapport with you was unfruitful when I learned that you were toothless when it came to

protecting the seller. Over the years I have done thousands of dollars of business on e-bay and I am really disappointed  in your

"unclaimed money " policy. When I sold my item  the mailing directive was by regular mail which from Canada to Singapore and

without tracing, the time normally is 5-6 weeks. The buyer acknowledged receipt of the item 3 days before you sent him his money

back. You dropped  the problem back in my lap and told me to make other arrangements with the buyer, problem is the buyer

has refused to do the honorable thing, he has even refused all my attempts to reply to me. 

My attempts to contact him fell within your 32 day limit. and after all the phone calls made to you I am still out $260. US. You asked

to evaluate your feed back and I'm afraid so far I can not recommend either e-bay or pay pal to any of my  associates.

Blackprinceone

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0