Funds availability

I contacted pay pal and eBay in a three way conference because I can't seem to get a straight answer on the fact that I can not get my funds released even though I have surpassed the criteria to do so. eBay has told me that I have made enough sales as well as bad made enough money to receive my money without waiting . But my funds are still being held by PayPal and they have a criteria with fewer standard than ebay but they say I have not met them to receive my funds. I have called many times and can not get this issue fixed what do i do.?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Funds availability

You do realize you posted this in the eBay.CA forums (Canada).

You might get better info on the eBay.com forums.

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Funds availability

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-payment-from-a-sale-on-ebay-on-hold-faq1377?app...

Try the above from the paypal.com site it may answer your questions ...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Funds availability

This is about the Paypal 21 Day Hold on cleared payments to new (and occasional and questionable) sellers?

I'm not sure why you think you have met the criteria.

Going only by feedback, you have left only five FB for buyers all in the past month and received only one. In addition, you have two negs as a seller (both more than a year ago, but on a low feedback account, that could be taken into consideration.)

Has only one buyer received her purchase?

The purpose of the Hold on customer's payments is Buyer Protection. You have to prove that you are providing good service and on a tentative account like yours, that will take time.

There are somewhat different criteria for US based sellers and non-US like the members here on eBayCanada, and you may get different answers on your home site.

We have to wait the full 21 days for PP to release cleared payments, while US sellers can have theirs released (if I remember correctly) when the buyer leaves feedback or when tracking shows delivery. But if a buyer has opened a dispute, that all goes by the board.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Funds availability

Here are the PP requirements (not complete):

<<In the future, you may be able to have funds made available to you immediately if you meet certain requirements, which include:

At least 25 transactions
$250.00 USD in sales
90 days since your first sale
If you provide tracking information (UPS, USPS, or FedEx) and we can confirm delivery, your payment should be available three days after we can confirm the delivery date. >>
Message 5 of 5
latest reply