Help! I paid for an item but the payment wasn't received and now the unpaid item case is closed!

I received an e-mail about an unpaid item case, so I went on the website of my bank to pay the seller.

However, a couple of days later, I got another e-mail notifying me that payment wasn't received and that the unpaid item case is closed.

What should I do? My credit card transaction tells me that I have paid off the bill for my eBay purchase. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Help! I paid for an item but the payment wasn't received and now the unpaid item case is closed!

@crystanga0 wrote:

I received an e-mail about an unpaid item case, so I went on the website of my bank to pay the seller.

However, a couple of days later, I got another e-mail notifying me that payment wasn't received and that the unpaid item case is closed.

What should I do? My credit card transaction tells me that I have paid off the bill for my eBay purchase. 

Was the credit card payment made via PayPal or direct to the seller?

-..-

Have you emailed the seller at any point regarding the status of this purchase?

Contact link is with the purchase information on eBay.

-..-

Also is this a purchase that uses GSP? There are 2 payments if that service is used, one to the seller and one to Pitney-Bowes.

-..-

Worse case, if the purchase does not go through, you can open a case with your credit card to get the money returned.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you use paypal to pay? If so, go to your Account Activity and look for tracking information.

Also, call ebay to have the Unpaid Item Strike removed form your account.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@crystanga0 wrote:

Was the credit card payment made via PayPal or direct to the seller?

-..-

Have you emailed the seller at any point regarding the status of this purchase?

Contact link is with the purchase information on eBay.

-..-

Also is this a purchase that uses GSP? There are 2 payments if that service is used, one to the seller and one to Pitney-Bowes.

-..-

Worse case, if the purchase does not go through, you can open a case with your credit card to get the money returned.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply