How can I get missing items return from buyer?

I accepted an item back from a buyer.  She didnot return all items that were listed nor did she return the original packaging.  I claimed against PayPal and they refused to reimburse for the missing pieces.  What Can I do?

Also on the ebay listing I put that the shipping to the buyer would not be reimbursed if returned.  PayPal refunded the whole amount to the buyer - disregarding the eBay information.  When I asked PayPal about it they stated the they do NOT reimburse shipping - even though on a previous conversation a PayPal on the phone stated that they would only refund the bid amount. 

Why then have the conditions on the return if PayPal ignores it?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How can I get missing items return from buyer?

Unfortunate. Was the return initiated through ebay as a remorse matter? Or Significantly Not as Described? Or did it go through paypal's Resolution Centre? If the latter, this sounds like a matter that you will have to take up with paypal; call Paypal back and tell them your buyer made a return but did not return all the items sent. Paypal won't care about your ebay sales conditions, only their own.

on eBay, Report a Buyer for a fraudulent return by calling Customer Service to have them look at the buyer's behaviour. There is a way to do it with links online but this sounds more serious and it's better to speak with Customer Service about it.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply