How do I pay a seller additional money for shipping after using paypal and paying in full for item. It is agreed on by both of us.

freed36
Community Member

The shipping cost wasn't proper and we have agreed on an amount. Just not sure how to go about paying extra though pay pal. Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How do I pay a seller additional money for shipping after using paypal and paying in full for item. It is agreed on by both of us.

Hi freed..If its a small amount that you are not concerned about Buyer protection on....Log into your PayPal account and click on "details" of your payment sent. Seller's PP email address is there.

Then click send money.. enter seller's PP email, amount and reason service , not ebay item. Include note of explanation for the payment.

The best way would be for seller to refund payment and send invoice for the correct amount but sending is less time/hassle.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi freed..If its a small amount that you are not concerned about Buyer protection on....Log into your PayPal account and click on "details" of your payment sent. Seller's PP email address is there.

Then click send money.. enter seller's PP email, amount and reason service , not ebay item. Include note of explanation for the payment.

The best way would be for seller to refund payment and send invoice for the correct amount but sending is less time/hassle.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

freed36
Community Member

Thank you. I'll check with seller. Freed

Message 3 of 3
latest reply