How do I proceed when the seller won't send an invoice?

I purchased 2 items from an international seller (that ships worldwide according to the listing) on Feb 19th, but cannot pay because they won't send an updated invoice. I try and it just says I need to change my address (the address on file is my current address, which I have used before) or request a new invoice. I have done so 5 times. I have also sent messages to the seller. I have received no response whatsoever. I cannot cancel the transaction (too late), and I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Do your ebay address and your Paypal address match? Are they both up to date?

Don't say yes without checking.

The seller ships world wide. Does he give a firm quote for shipping to Canada? In future, do not bid if you do not see a shipping price for Canada. If you don't see one, request one. If you don't get one, don't bid.

Frankly though, at this point, I'd move on.

Whatever the seller advertises, either he is unwilling to ship to Canada or he is incompetent.

If you give him your money, what kind of service do you expect from him?

You could leave feedback. The most effective feedback is calm and factual."Did not send invoice ignored several requests." for example. You can at the same time leave Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating for a normal transaction is Five Stars. The lowest Rating is ONE Star. (No stars is a free pass).  If a  seller's DSRs drop below 4.3 his ability to list and sell is severely restricted.

You have 60 days from purchase to leave feedback.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Do your ebay address and your Paypal address match? Are they both up to date?

Don't say yes without checking.

The seller ships world wide. Does he give a firm quote for shipping to Canada? In future, do not bid if you do not see a shipping price for Canada. If you don't see one, request one. If you don't get one, don't bid.

Frankly though, at this point, I'd move on.

Whatever the seller advertises, either he is unwilling to ship to Canada or he is incompetent.

If you give him your money, what kind of service do you expect from him?

You could leave feedback. The most effective feedback is calm and factual."Did not send invoice ignored several requests." for example. You can at the same time leave Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating for a normal transaction is Five Stars. The lowest Rating is ONE Star. (No stars is a free pass).  If a  seller's DSRs drop below 4.3 his ability to list and sell is severely restricted.

You have 60 days from purchase to leave feedback.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply