I purchased a re-chargeable razor in nov...did not recieve until january....does not hold a charge

I want A full refund on the razor I purchased in november 2014

Does not hold a charge....did not receive until january ...have contacted seller numerous times...he has assured me  a new one would be sent...it has been 4 months

enough with this and tired of waiting 

want a full refund and will leave a poor rating for this seller

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I purchased a re-chargeable razor in nov...did not recieve until january....does not hold a charge

For the future : in case of a problem contact the seller once.

Only.

If you don't get a satisfactory solution within 24 hours, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not As Described dispute.

The first step is to contact the seller. You have already done that, so go on to the second step and escalate to a Claim.

You will be required to return the item to the selller with tracking/Confirmation of Delivery.

If the seller does not refund you in full, on receiving the unwanted item, Paypal will refund you and go after the seller for their money. Things get medieval for him.

It should take no more than 20 days for an item to arrive, before contacting the seller. If you are generous, 30 days from Asia.

If an item is not delivered, open an Not Received dispute. If the seller can't prove delivery , you get refunded by the seller or by Paypal.

You can only leave feedback for 60 days after purchase.

Six months later?

Well, you can try calling the 1800 number on the credit card you really paid with. Paypal is just a useful mediator. Ask the customer service clerk about a chargeback.

But credit cards have deadlines too. Do it because if you don't ask they can't say yes, but don't expect anything.

This has been a learning experience. I hate those too.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply