Late delivery

If a product were to get delivered late because of the mail system losing it or something after the seller has already refunded the buyer, would the buyer be able to pay for the product again?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Late delivery

Yes. Directly through paypal, it's done via Send Money. If you are the buyer, you contact the seller and let them know it arrived and then Send Money via the email address your original paypal payment went to. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Late delivery

Yes you can but it would not be through the original ebay transaction as that is closed and done. I would recommend starting by contacting the Seller (through ebay on the original transaction or purchased item if possible)  and explaining that you have received the item and that you would like to send payment. They can send you a request for money through PayPal that you can make the payment on.  You could also just send them a payment through paypal if you know what their email address is (which should be on your original paypal payment receipt) - but I would try contacting the Seller first. 

MJ you type too fast .... 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Late delivery

Yes. Directly through paypal, it's done via Send Money. If you are the buyer, you contact the seller and let them know it arrived and then Send Money via the email address your original paypal payment went to. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Late delivery

Yes you can but it would not be through the original ebay transaction as that is closed and done. I would recommend starting by contacting the Seller (through ebay on the original transaction or purchased item if possible)  and explaining that you have received the item and that you would like to send payment. They can send you a request for money through PayPal that you can make the payment on.  You could also just send them a payment through paypal if you know what their email address is (which should be on your original paypal payment receipt) - but I would try contacting the Seller first. 

MJ you type too fast .... 🙂

Message 3 of 3
latest reply