Regarding from brillas seller

I pay already the item before I receive an email about the froud of brillas seller. Now my question is what gonna happen to my payment.? How can i refund it? Its how that they will send to it to me just tracking it but there no trucking number? Please help me in this situation..please and thank you..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You got what email from whom?

If the Estimated Date of Delivery has passed, open an Item Not received case in the Resolution Centre. Don't accept an offer of a replacement, no matte how tempting it may sound. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You bought

When?

You paid.

You got an email (from whom?) saying the seller is a fraud.

The seller has not supplied a tracking number.

Contact the seller and ask "When was this shipped? What service was used? What is the tracking number?"

What you want is either a tracking number that shows the item is already in Canada or a prompt refund.

You do NOT want a conversation, an invalid tracking number, or an offer of a replacement.

Has the seller becomes Not A Registered Seller (NARU)?

In that case you cannot contact him through eBay, but you can through your Paypal payment.

His PP email address is how you ask the questions above.

If the seller is NARU, go to your PP account.

The Registration Centre is at the top of your page under Tools.

Open an Item Not Received dispute.

You can skip the first suggestion if you have already tried to Contact the Seller.

State in the Dispute that the seller is NARU.

Ask Paypal to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller does not show proof of delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply