when you sell something on ebay and ebay saids its paid how long do I wait to see the payment in my

2 REPLIES 2

when you sell something on ebay and ebay saids its paid how long do I wait to see the payment in my

As long as your eBay account is linked to your PayPal account then payment has been made. 

To double check, log-in to your PayPal account to see the transaction details.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The ONLY way to be sure you are paid is to check your PP account.

As a new seller, your customer's payment will be Held by PP against your good service for 21 days.

You still have to ship promptly.

Don't worry, it will be fine.

You can use the Held funds to pay for a PP shipping label. Many of these have a 5% to 18% discount off PO counter prices.

If you are warned before printing the label, there is no money, even Held money, in the account and you should not ship.

It is a good idea to do some buying here before starting to sell. Many experienced members advise buying shipping supplies and choosing sellers who leave feedback on shipment.

BTW-- it would be  a good idea to add how many cups that teapot holds to your description. You have 80 FREE keystrokes to attract customers. Use them.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply