Verification of safety

i am scared to type the VISA card no. and the security number! what if someone hacks my card and i loose my money? is this really safe?please verify that this is safe and that responsibility is taken if something happens! i am sorry for this because this is my first time using online shopping.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Verification of safety

@hashinmirand_0 wrote:

i am scared to type the VISA card no. and the security number! what if someone hacks my card and i loose my money? is this really safe? ...  i am sorry for this because this is my first time using online shopping.

1) Check with your credit card and see what protection it provides against bad purchases.

2) These are buyer and seller forums. eBay and PayPal support people do not read them.

3) If you are using the eBay checkout to pay then your credit card should be fine. Credit card processing through eBay is handled by PayPal. You are more at risk if you are paying the seller directly. My experience in over 13 years of buying and selling is no credit card problems.

4) If you are a new buyer there are many more ways to lose money than by stolen credit card details. You should avoid purchases from China right now since shipping/customs inspection takes too long. You should check to see what negative feedback the seller has. You should ask the seller questions if anything in the listing is unclear.  And always be careful buying things that are priced too good to be true.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply