Will I be automatically be billed?

I paid my Seller's Invoice in full before the due date. I got sent the same invoice with this months due date I already paid. Will I be automatically billed? Shouldn't it be in the system that I've already paid?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Will I be automatically be billed?

Check your bank statement (or wherever your payments are coming from) to ensure first that the payment you made did already come off of this account. Sometimes it can take a couple of days depending on which institution the account is based from,  which currency it is in, and time zone of the location (east coast or west coast time zone)  It could be that the confirmation of $ in your account has not yet reached the source of the system generated msg telling you that your payment is due.

If you have your ebay account/billing set up to automatically by paid from a particular say bank, when you receive msgs that your payment is due, you can choose to either over-ride the automatic set up, and pay it at the moment, even though the date is early, or, don't click pay now, and just let the automatic payment come off on the set up date.

Also check you ebay email address inbox to see if you have received a confirmation of payment email. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply