cannot access paypal site

I cannot access the Paypal site with any of my 3 browsers. I have also tried getting in through ebay - print postage link.  All attempts turn up SERVER NOT FOUND.

I know the work arounds - have cleared my cache and cookies after each failed attempt.

I also had this issue last Wednesday or Thursday - it eventually resolved, but certainly does not make me feel secure about my sales money sitting in there and being unable to print my shipping labels.

Am currently on hold........have been for at least 1/2 an hour.  Couldn't call Paypal because the site is down so called ebay and asked to be transferred. 

Anyone else having this problem or knows what the hell is going on ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

cannot access paypal site

@bits-n-pieces wrote:

I cannot access the Paypal site with any of my 3 browsers. I have also tried getting in through ebay - print postage link.  All attempts turn up SERVER NOT FOUND.

Anyone else having this problem or knows what the hell is going on ?

Nope. Works fine for me using www.paypal.com/ca  -- and I've been on paypal a couple of times today.

The times I get a website SERVER NOT FOUND it's often a problem on my Internet Provider end of the net. But if other websites are working okay for you, then is a PayPal related site problem.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply